Saturday 12 January 2013

Chanel Rouge Allure Pirate lipstick



My first Chanel lipstick that my sister very kindly bought me for Christmas! Chanel Rouge Allure in pirate (£25) is a shade of red that suits pale skin and has a smooth and satiny finish. This lipstick is creamy yet bold and long-lasting - 3 glasses of wine later it hasn't budged. It isn't drying at all and is perfect for Winters dry, chapped lips - the only lipstick I can think of that comes close to it is the Rimmel Kate range which is a cheaper alternative at £5.49. Having a Chanel lipstick in your make up bag is an essential -it oozes femininity and luxury. It's the ultimate red lippie for me.

The packing is also amazing - the lipstick clicks open and out pops the perfect lipstick trimmed in gold, no more losing your lipstick lid! I will 100% be repurchasing Chanel lipsticks and i'm hoping 'insolente' will soon be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment